2010/09/09

top10, songs to love the Beatles

Micky e nebuna! M-a facut s-ascult toata ziua Beatles.

1. I want to hold your hand
Mie-mi vina sa plang in urlete cand o ascult. Si canti canti canti si la un moment dat izbucnesti. poc.

2. Yesterday
Yesterday...love was such an easy game to play.
So damn true!

3. Twist and Shout
Pe muzica Beatles poti sa faci de la dragoste la streaptease si de la sarmale la opturi pe pereti.
Ideea era ca poti sa faci chiar orice.

4. While my guitar gently weepes
I don't know hoooooooooooow!

5. Here comes the sun
As putea probabil sa iubesc pana la soare si-napoi! Pe cuvant, c-as putea.

6. Across the universe
Nothing's gonna change my world! Nothing's gonna change my world! Nothing's gonna change my world! Nothing's gonna change my world! Nothing's gonna change my world! Nothing's gonna change my world! Nothing's gonna change my world! Nothing's gonna change my world!

7. Come together
Pe Come together n-ai sanse sa ocupi scaunul.

8. Hey Jude
Jude, don't you let me down! You have found her, and now go and get her!

9.LSD
Picture yourself on a train in a station,
With plasticine porters with looking glass ties.
Suddenly someone is there at the turnstile,
The girl with kaleidoscope eyes.

10. All my loving
Si o parte din inima mea, a ramas acolo, atunci!

Niciun comentariu: